This KitchenAid 5 quart mixer delivers professional power allowing you to create large batches of your mixtures. It is the perfect mixer to provide the efficiency it takes to handle heavy loads.
- This professional mixer manufactured by KitchenAid is constructed from durable die-cast metal.
- The mixer is offered in a variety of colors and is 11.3 inches wide and 14.6 inches in depth.
- The height measures 16.5 inches and weighs 24.9 pounds.
- It is considered to be a food processor and will knead, mix and emulsify.
- This mixer has a maximum power of 450W to handle almost any combination of ingredients that can be held in a 5 quart bowl.
- Consistency of mixture can be determined by one of the ten preset settings.
The mixer has a unique mixing action as it beats clockwise while the shaft spins counter clockwise. This motion allows for the beater to reach 67 different areas around the bowl, ensuring all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
The design of this mixer eliminates the need for bowl rotation. It will mix the heaviest batters and mixtures in the five quart bowl which is locked in place with brackets on the bowl that fit over support pins.
The mixer also features a bowl-lift lever for ease in raising heavy mixtures up to the beaters. The bowl is made from polished stainless steel and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. The functional design of the handle makes lifting the bowl simple and effortless.
This KitchenAid mixer has ten preset speeds to allow for a variety of consistency in mixtures and batters. It starts with a soft start to gently combine ingredients without causing messy splash-outs and prevents flour from puffing out. There is also an overload reset to prevent overheating of the motor.
There are three attachments for the KitchenAid mixer; flat beater, professional wire whip and dough hook. The mixer has a hinged hub cover making the changing of these attachments easy. There are also optional attachments available to complete this unique mixing experience with the citrus juicer and sausage stuffer.
The KitchenAid Mixer comes with a one year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor.
This mixer is well made and its finish can stand up to day-to-day use without tarnishing. It will improve any kitchen’s capability with an affordable price, check it out yourself at Amazon I would say..